Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leg is a limb used to support an animal or object.
Leg or legs may also refer to:
Sports and games
- Leg (sport), one game of a two-legged match
- Leg (darts), a single game of darts
- Leg, one stage of a relay race
- Leg (rallying), one day in a rally racing event
- Legs Diamond (1897–1931), an American gangster
- Legs McNeil (born 1956), a co-founder and writer for Punk Magazine
- Legs (comics), a supporting character in various Batman comics
- Legs, a fictional member of the Springfield Mafia in The Simpsons
- "Legs" (song), a 1983 song by ZZ Top
- Legs (novel), a 1975 novel by William Kennedy
- "Legs", the pilot episode of Who's Watching the Kids?
- "Legs", a 1985 single by The Art Of Noise
- Leg (Netherlands), a village in the municipality of Alphen-Chaam
- Łęg (disambiguation), many places in Poland
- Lehnice (Lég in Hungarian), a village and municipality in south-west Slovakia
- Legs (Chinese constellation)
- Cathetus or leg, in geometry, a side adjacent to the right angle of a right triangle
- Another name for a stream of cash flow in finance; see swap (finance)
- LEG, station code for Lea Green railway station in St. Helens, Merseyside, England
- Legs, narrow drapes at the side of a stage
- Crazy Legs (disambiguation)
- Lung Leg, nickname of American actress Elisabeth Carr (born 1963)
- All pages with titles beginning with leg
- All pages with titles containing leg
- Legg, a surname
- Legge, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.