Talk:National University Hospital
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
About the removal of the mention of Dover MRT, I believe it should be included since its an MRT station and all. I mean, yes we don't mention everything that's not far away, but this concerns public transit. -- Natalinasmpf 07:15, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
- The article already mentions the closest MRT station, Buona Vista. Why do we need to mention the second closest station? Alex.tan 08:21, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
- Because they are of about equal distance, actually. Its just in terms of orientation of the commuter, I guess, I put it there. -- Natalinasmpf 08:27, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
- I am not too sure if your entry is a question or statement, but it does look like you are answering your own question! :D--Huaiwei 01:49, 4 November 2005 (UTC)
You know how some schools have their own businesses? (Ie. simple example: school bookstores). This is the approximate relationship, now on a university scale. -- Natalinasmpf 00:18, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
- Ok...so why bring this to the talk page?--Huaiwei 09:45, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
Inquiry, I guess. ;-) -- Natalinasmpf 12:04, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
- Haha er...actually I really cant figure out why this is brought up here loh. Btw are you the same person as the anon who first brought it up?--Huaiwei 13:29, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
No, I was answering the question. -- Natalinasmpf 18:34, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:NUHlogo.jpg
Image:NUHlogo.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 04:45, 5 June 2007 (UTC)