Here are some tips to help you get started:
- If you haven't already, please add your name to the new user log to let others know a little about yourself.
- Read the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the Sandbox.
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk or ask me on my talk page.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Since I am the party who asked for mediation I feel sad that the category you created has been hit by fallout, and am notifying you of this as a courtesy. Fiddle Faddle 20:26, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:13, 30 November 2015 (UTC)