Jump to navigation Jump to search
Catholic League may refer to:
- Catholic League (French) (1576–1577, 1584–1595), created by Henry of Guise, in 1576 during the French Wars of Religion
- Catholic League (German) (1609–1635), a confederation of Catholic German states formed to counteract the Protestant Union
- Catholic League (U.S.) (1973–present), a Roman Catholic advocacy organization in the United States
- Catholic League (English) (1913–present), an organization to promote reunion of the Church of England and the Holy See
- Baltimore Catholic League, a competitive basketball association composed of private Catholic high schools in the Baltimore, Maryland area
- Chicago Catholic League, a high school athletic conference of the Chicago metropolitan area
- New Orleans Catholic League, a high school athletic league in the New Orleans, Louisiana area
- Philadelphia Catholic League, a high school sports league composed of 20 Catholic High Schools in and around Philadelphia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholic League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.