Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charles Parsons may refer to:
- Charles Algernon Parsons (1854–1931), Irish engineer (of Anglo-Irish background) known for his invention of the steam turbine
- Charles Parsons (philosopher) (born 1933), professor in the philosophy of mathematics at Harvard University
- Chick Parsons (Charles Thomas Parsons, Jr., 1900–1988), American businessman, diplomat, and decorated World War II veteran
- Chuck Parsons (Charles W. Parsons, 1924–1999), American sports car racing driver
- Charlie Parsons (born 1958), television producer
- Charlie Parsons (baseball) (1863–1936), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Charles Parsons (British Army officer) (1855–1923)
- Charles Leslie Parsons, founder of Charles Parsons (company)
- Charles Wynford Parsons (1901–1950) British zoologist
- Charles Lathrop Parsons (1867–1954), American chemist
- Charles "Poss" Parsons (1892–?), American college football player and coach
- Charles Parsons (company), a large Australian textile company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charles Parsons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.