This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was DELETE. jni 19:51, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Slang term. At best it would belong in Wiktionary, but I don't think I'd go that far. RickK 07:11, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, redirect to data logging if absolutely necessary--nixie 07:13, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Neologism. jni 07:43, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Merge and redirect to Data logging. Megan1967 08:54, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't see anything appropriate to merge. I also can find no evidence that this "slang term" is in any significant usage. Redirects are cheap but neologisms are deletable. Rossami (talk) 23:00, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, no redirect - David Gerard 16:04, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.