Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fiddler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fiddler is a person who plays a fiddle or violin.
Fiddler may also refer to:
- Amp Fiddler, American funk and soul musician, born Joseph Fiddler
- Nancy Fiddler (born 1956), American cross country skier
- Ronald Fiddler (1966–2017), British Guantanamo Bay detainee and suicide bomber
- Vernon Fiddler (born 1980), Canadian hockey player
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Fiddler (comics), a DC Comics villain
- Fiddler (mystery series), a character in a mystery series by A.E. Maxwell
- Fiddler on the Roof (1964), a Broadway musical often referred to as "Fiddler"
- Fiddler on the Roof (film), the 1971 film version of the musical
- Fiddler crab, a species of crab found in parts of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans
- Fiddler ray, a type of ray found on the south and east coasts of Australia
- Fiddler (software), an HTTP debugging proxy
- Tupolev Tu-28 (NATO reporting name: Fiddler), a fighter aircraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiddler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.