Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up egl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EGL may refer to:
- Eesti Gaidide Liit, an Estonian Guides Association
- Elektrizitäts-Gesellschaft Laufenburg, a Swiss energy company
- Emilian dialect of the Emilian-Romagnol language
- Engility, an American defense company
- Enterprise Group (Ghana), a Ghanaian insurance company
- European Gemological Laboratory; see Diamond clarity
- Elegant Gothic Lolita; see Lolita fashion
- Neghelle Airport, Ethiopia (IATA code EGL)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EGL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.