A flea is a parasitic insect.
Flea may also refer to:
- Flea (musician), the stage name of Michael Balzary, bassist of Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Darryl Virostko, professional surfer nicknamed "Flea"
- Flea, the former alias of Australian hip-hop artist and Lgeez member Alex Jones
Literature and fiction
- The Flea (poem), a poem by John Donne
- The Flea (character), a character from the animated TV series ¡Mucha Lucha!
- The Flea (fairy tale), a fairy tale by Giambattista Basile
- Flea (Chrono Trigger), a video game character
- "Fleas" (poem), a common alias for "Lines on the Antiquity of Microbes"
- "Fleas (The Good Wife)", a first season episode of The Good Wife
- Cat flea, Ctenocephalides felis, whose primary host are domestic cats
- Snow flea, small jumping insects in the order Collembola and a term sometimes also used for wingless scorpionflies in the family Boreidae
- Water flea, any of several small aquatic crustacea
- FLEA (psychedelic), a psychedelic phenethylamine
- Fuel fleas, microscopic particles of radioactive nuclear fuel
- Stir bar, sometimes known as a flea, a bar magnet used as part of a magnetic stirrer to stir solutions in a laboratory