Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foxtail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxtail or fox tail may refer to:
- The tail of a fox
- Foxtail (diaspore), the dry spikelet or spikelet cluster of some grasses
- Acalypha hispida, chenille plant or fox tail
- Asparagus densiflorus, foxtail fern
- Lycopodium clavatum, foxtail clubmoss
- Wodyetia bifurcata, foxtail palm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxtail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.