Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dimas can refer to:
- Saint Dismas, also known as Saint Dimas - the Good Thief at Jesus's crucifixion
- Dimas (surname), Greek, Portuguese and Spanish surname.
- Dimas Delgado (born 1983), Spanish footballer
- Dimas Gonçalves de Oliveira (born 1984), Brazilian footballer
- Dimas Teixeira (born 1969), Portuguese footballer
- Al-Dimas, a town in Syria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dimas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.