Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up popple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Popple may refer to:
- Popple Peak, a mountain in the Drakensberg range
- Popple, Michigan, a community in Colfax Township, Huron County, Michigan
- Popple Grove Township, Mahnomen County, Minnesota
- Popple River (Minnesota)
- Popple River, Wisconsin, a town in Forest County, Wisconsin
- Popple River (Pine River), a tributary of the Pine River, Wisconsin
- Popple Township, Clearwater County, Minnesota
- James Popple (born 1964), Australian government official and academic
- William Popple (1638–1708), English Unitarian merchant and translator
- William Popple (colonial administrator) (1701–1764), English official, dramatist and Governor of Bermuda, son of the previous
- Popple, a character from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Poplar, woody plants of the genus Populus; sometimes referred to as "Popples"
- Popple, northern English regional name for the corncockle or for various other cornfield weeds, like the corn poppy or the charlock
- Popples, a 1980s toy line and cartoon show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.